What information is collected?
- We may automatically collect and temporarily store information related to your visit to our website that is not personally identifiable information (PII) through cookies. We collect this baseline information to help improve your user experience and ability to engage in our events and services.
- PII is only collected about you if you provide that information to us.
- Any PII you choose to provide is protected by privacy and security practices.
- You have certain rights to request access, rectify, delete, or other actions regarding your Personal Information where applicable law requires.
The types of PII that we collect directly from you may include but are not limited to:
- Contact details, such as your name, email address, postal address, and phone number.
- Information that you share in your event registration.
How is the information used?
The Autism Law Summit uses and shares your personally identifiable information (PII) when necessary to complete your registration or order. For example:
- Credit card and billing information are shared with our bank for authorization.
- Email addresses are used to send order confirmations and to alert you to any changes in the availability of the items you ordered.